<VV> Chrysler/Fiat orders Rare Collector Car Crushed - Non-Corvair

Paul Fox paulvair at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 6 19:28:08 EST 2014

I remember when I was going to school at IVTC for my automotive training GM had donated a bunch of engines and a 70s Firebird to our school. The Firebird had fallen from the transport train and was damaged. The body shop class fixed it but was not allowed to take it out side the shop. Last I saw of it ,it had only 3 miles on it. The engines were pretty cool too. They were all brand new Buick V6 turbos. All of them had something wrong with them. One I saw had an intake on it that had no openings in it. (cast solid) I guess they thought the money they'd save on taxes was better than fixing them.
Paul Fox