<VV> Access to Convention and Donations

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 8 12:47:19 EST 2014

For sure Gary please do come to Tacoma this July. I assure you you will be welcome with or without a Corvair powered machine. At the peoples choice car display (where you don't need a "trailer queen showcase car" to be in)
there is always a group of modified and/or engineered Corvairs. Some of these are not Corvair powered, some of these never were Corvairs but are Corvair powered, some of these are not street legal, etc. Either way I suspect you will enjoy yourself and even one day own a Corvair. After all with your buggy you are half way there.
And by all means if you feel you are getting something from this group (VV) by all means make a contribution to CORSA as they are responsible for this forum. Though we don't always see eye to eye we are all still with the same common denominator and that is Corvair. I will be in Tacoma with my wife and son driving a Corvair about 1300 miles each way. So yes they are good for driving also.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301
Long distance award winner at the Kalamazoo Mi. convention in 2013 and at the Jacksonville Fl. convention in 2009