<VV> 1634 paint

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 9 14:20:48 EDT 2014

The 1634 (last 4 numbers - or also shows as DE 1634) paint is Dupli-Color
brand and is known as Low Gloss Black.  Can be found at any brand parts
store.  Look for cans marked Engine Enamel.  I've been using it for years in
the engine compartment.  Only use when the humidity is low as it does not
come out correct when sprayed in high humidity.

Dries quickly and easy to blend if just spotting in a bad spot.

Later, JR