<VV> Powered By Corvair.

Rod Murray rmurray at pittsburghpenguins.com
Mon Mar 10 10:15:51 EDT 2014

Great group potential and good company too. Steve McQueen would've been in this group w his Thomas crown affair dune buggy.

Mobile device...Have a great day!

> On Mar 10, 2014, at 10:07 AM, "tkalp at cox.net" <tkalp at cox.net> wrote:
>
> Well it looks like I am a prime candidate for the powered by Corvair SIG if/when it organizes. I have a Corvair Powered T-bucket that I built when I was 18, a Corvair powered open-wheeled racer (that is for sale) a Corvair powered 8/10 Glen Pray Cord and will be picking up a Devin C soon.
>
> T. Kalp
> Wichita, KS
>
> ---- "William J. Meglen" <tirediron4 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Now that’s a good idea! I have been attempting to identify an informal list or group of Wayne 100 Corvair powered boats just to exchange ideas and maybe parts but  a Powered By Corvair (PBC) SIG would be more comprehensive and would likely attract persons with overlapping interests. I lack the organizational or technical skills to put it together but sure would support such a group if formed!
>>
>> Bill
>>
>>> On Mar 9, 2014, at 3:01 PM, ricebugg at comcast.net wrote:
>>>
>>> The one SIG we do not have, and I think need, is a Powered By Corvair (PBC) SIG.  I'm not going to do it.  I've not heard anybody offer to do it.  Some body ought to do it.  It would include kit cars, buggies (street and race), formula and sports racing car, airboats, boatboats and aircraft.  There was at least one Corvair powered helo.   Who knows what else?!!

Rod Murray
Senior Director, Production and Game Presentation
Pittsburgh Penguins
rmurray at pittsburghpenguins.com
Office: 412-255-1906 | Fax: 412-255-1980 | Mobile: 412-719-3449
CONSOL Energy Center | 1001 Fifth Avenue | Pittsburgh, PA | 15219