<VV> Harbor Freight weasel words

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Mar 10 16:43:15 EDT 2014

On Mar 10, 2014, at 4:12 PM, Harry Yarnell (Verizon) wrote:

> I bought it anyway.also got my free voltmeter; which I can add to the other
> 10.

I ran into the same thing, the coupon does work for most of their stuff under $100 (nearly everything it seems).  I saw a great idea in a video for a big cutting/welding job to get multiple grinders and keep them set up with the wheel of choice.  The guy in the video had four - seems a bit overkill, but I can see having two, maybe a cutting wheel and a wire brush.  I have the LM windshield panel replacement coming up, that's my excuse :-)

I like the freebie flashlights, I seem to use those more.  Just got a coupon for a free LED worklight that's about the size of a business card, we'll see how that works out.

--Bryan