<VV> New Polycarb LM Rear Glass (Backlite's) For Sale - AD

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 11 11:28:02 EDT 2014

  My buddy David Clemens, Stinger Motorsports, is having a run of Polycarbonate Late Model Rear
 Windows/Glass/Backlite's done. Cost is $340 each, plus UPS shipping or pickup in Roanoke. Some
 limited East Coast transportation may be available if you are not in a hurry. Please send Paypal as a
 Gift to "Stingermotorsports at cox.net". These are really nice parts that are made by a well known
 national company. With our limited market, it's sometimes hard to know when another run may be
 commissioned, so get one now while you can. I put my order in, just in case! David will be placing
 the order in the next day or two. Thanks and feel free to message David or myself with any
 questions.

  Mike
  YS-117