<VV> What to check FIRST!! Re: fuel gauge not working

frankcb at aol.com frankcb at aol.com
Tue Mar 11 12:40:49 EDT 2014

	Over the decades I've been "playing" with cars I've learned to begin checking the EASIEST stuff FIRST even if it's less likely to be the problem compared to the more difficult stuff.  And that's where a DVM gauge comes in really handy with electrical problems.
	Frank "slow learner" Burkhard
	Boonton, NJ.