<VV> Speaking of Harbor Freight...

bjornyesterday bjornyesterday at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 11 19:19:32 EDT 2014

Greetings list members,

I recently bought a 6" buffer at Harbor Freight.  It was on the Clearance Rack, and was missing both nuts that hold the buffer pads on the
shaft.  Two of the wheel flanges that press against the buffer pads were also missing.

The nuts are listed as 1/2"-12, and one is right hand thread and the other
is left hand thread.  Does anyone have a source for these odd sized
nuts.  My local hardware stores tell me that this is a strange size and
probably only available from the mfg.

I spent a long time on hold while waiting for Harbor Freight... so thought I'd ask here.

Remember, a man can never have enough tools.

and...
The road to a friend's house is never long.

Andy Anderson,
Kerrville, Texas