<VV> New Polycarb LM Rear Glass (Backlite's) For Sale - AD Shipping Update

Harry Yarnell (Verizon) harryyarnell at verizon.net
Wed Mar 12 15:56:16 EDT 2014

What do you mean 'rolled'?

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org] On Behalf Of Mike Stillwell
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 3:42 PM
To: Virtual Vairs
Subject: Re: <VV> New Polycarb LM Rear Glass (Backlite's) For Sale - AD
Shipping Update

 Quick update - the units can be rolled and shipped in a much smaller box
for fairly economic shipping.

 Thanks - Mike

 To: "Virtual Vairs" <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
 Date: Tuesday, March 11, 2014, 11:28 AM

   My buddy David Clemens,
 Stinger Motorsports, is having a run of Polycarbonate Late  Model Rear
  Windows/Glass/Backlite's done. Cost is $340 each, plus UPS  shipping or
pickup in Roanoke. Some
  limited East Coast transportation may be available if you  are not in a
hurry. Please send Paypal as a
  Gift to "Stingermotorsports at cox.net".
 These are really nice parts that are made by a well known
  national company. With our limited market, it's sometimes  hard to know
when another run may be
  commissioned, so get one now while you can. I put my order  in, just in
case! David will be placing
  the order in the next day or two. Thanks and feel free to  message David
or myself with any
  questions.

   Mike
   YS-117