<VV> 64 Steering Box removal

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Thu Mar 13 14:42:35 EDT 2014

The digest message was kind-of muddled. If this is a 64 (or a 65),  once
the steering wheel is removed, the steering shaft slides straight out  the
bottom along with the steering box. No prying or other removal is necessary.
Do not pry on anything plastic. - Seth

In a message dated 3/13/2014 11:11:06 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,