<VV> EM rear bearing dust shields wanted

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sun Mar 16 21:43:54 EDT 2014

Hi folks,

I went and visited Frank Duval today, Del Patten and Vernon Wellstet helped put the bearings back together for the wagon after last month's taking apart.  I found one bad bearing, so got a new Clark's unit to install, cleaned up the other one from the car and my good spare.  We got everything greased and the bearings on the axles today so I'm ready to go.  Almost.

My spare was a complete original, but the two on the car had been replaced at some point and the dust shields were discarded.  These are not the 'mushrooms', I'm looking for the pieces that cover the inside of the bearing.  If anybody has a couple extras for the early ('60 - '62) bearings they'd be willing to part with, please drop me a note with the price and a photo so I can make sure they're the right ones.  Thanks.

--Bryan