<VV> Lords of the car hoards - "Reality" TV

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Mar 18 00:38:54 EDT 2014

I'm with you, Ed. At best, they ended up with two good cars (The Brier is
subject to "taste" of the viewer). And the hoard brought some real money. As
you  said, lots of bad mouthing of the Corvair. Probably worth watching
anyway for  Corvair folks, but it seemed like a lot of added "drama" which
didn't really  exist. One thing I do agree on - Why did the guys neighbors stand
for the hoard  in the back? Maybe he was working on their cars for them, or
he was the first  house in the neighborhood? I noticed the Corvair in the
front wasn't addressed  (I think that is a V8, according to the boards). I am
reminded of George  Carlin's (I think) saying about posessions: "Your stuff
is shit, my shit is  STUFF!" (Please don't look in my garage!)

Seth Emerson

In a message dated 3/17/2014 8:36:14 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,