<VV> Pictures of 1965 Monza

Joe Lewis joelewis33 at cox.net
Tue Mar 18 19:41:56 EDT 2014

Sorry,

I’m new to the form so I should have thought to put in one email. Below are pictures from the listing. I hope to get down there to look at this weekend. Just trying to find a good first covair.

***1965 Corvair Monza Convertible - $10500 (Sierra Vista)

1965 Corvair Monza manual transmission

1965 CORVAIR MONZA CONVERTIBLE. Show Car always garaged. This vehicle has been restored to 95%. Fresh engine rebuild 140 C.I.D., 4 speed. Suspension has been rebuilt and the trunk has been refinished. Stainless steel dual exhaust. New 15 inch tires mounted on American Torque Thrust aluminum wheels. Complete brake system rebuild. All aspects of this vehicle is in excellent working condition. All records are on file with this sale. Asking $10,500.