<VV> [fastvair] 283 Crown V8

mike levine v8vair at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 19 08:46:09 EDT 2014

Sometimes I loose focus until I get to the Track or go for a ride!

On Tuesday, March 18, 2014 12:36 AM, Jay Maechtlen <jaysplace at laserpubs.com> wrote:

When I bought mine, it had a 327 in it.
I never had it running all that well, and the powertrain was super fragile.
(poorly cut keyways and square keys between the trans output shaft and
the Tempest pinion tube)
But at a slow roll in first, I could punch it and it would really jump!

Hmm - and that's one of the reasons I need to get that  S/C 3800 in there...

--
Jay Maechtlen SoCal '61 2-dr modified w/fiberglass skin, transverse 3.8
Buick V6 TH440T4 trans

This list is for racing/modifying our Corvairs,and to buy/sell parts.