<VV> Pictures of 65 monza - link attached

kenpepke at juno.com kenpepke at juno.com
Wed Mar 19 09:29:37 EDT 2014

My life experience is the owner of the vehicle will usually over-price [and seldom under-price] so if the price seems 'reasonable' or under-priced it can be because the owner is aware of unseen repairs or weak areas that may, or may not, affect the desirability of the car.  The bottom line is, and always has been, LET THE BUYER BEWARE!

Ken P
Wyandotte, MI
65 Monza 110hp 4 speed 2 door
Worry looks around; Sorry looks back, Faith looks up.