<VV> piston clearence

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 13:24:16 EDT 2014

Michael, you might want to go to the forums and check data there because
clearance varies by piston type and application.

However, My Egge cast pistons were installed at .0015 and the range Egge
sets is .0015 to .0025 for piston skirt clearance. Your .002 is right in
the middle.

If you set them too loose, they will slap, too tight, they become too loose
very quickly!

Regards
 Mark Durham
Hauser, Idaho