<VV> a couple of questions...

Kinzelman, Andy akinzelm at greatnortherncorp.com
Fri Mar 21 12:49:22 EDT 2014

Guys,
1 - I know there are differences in the doors 65-66, 67, 68-69.  Are the window regulators the same for all years?

2 - Is the factory cam for a 110 & a 140 the same; or close enough (140 heads on a 110 short block)?

3 - I have a tire on a car that was flat a long time (but periodically aired up).  I've dismounted it; and (aside from a temporary/permanent? bulge) it appears perfect - no cracking or stress marks.  Would anybody suggest it's suitability as a spare tire - or use it only as a roll-around?
Thanks,
Andy K.
Wisconsin