<VV> Increased delivery time warning

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Fri Mar 21 14:16:52 EDT 2014

That may be the case in the more rural areas of the country. Not in our
urban area (San Francisco Bay Area) I use all three for outgoing shipments and
 receive material via all three. Both UPS and FedEx (ground) have big
fleets and  deliver their own packages. There are additional deliveries made by
others,  OnTrac is one. But in the more rural areas, I can see the cost to
UPS or FedEx  being overwhelming, so they might, indeed have USPS deliver the
items. I just  haven't seen it here. - Seth

We have it here.  Here's a recent shipment from Ohio:

Package delivered by local post office
Mar-19-14, 12:39 PM
Package out for local post office delivery
Mar-19-14, 08:49 AM
Package sorted by local post office
Mar-19-14, 08:39 AM
Received by the local post office
Mar-19-14, 07:46 AM
Package transferred to local post office
Mar-18-14, 13:03 PM
Electronic Shipment Information Received for Package by Post Office
Mar-17-14, 07:56 AM
Postage Paid/Ready for destination post office entry
Mar-17-14, 07:41 AM
Package received for sort by destination UPS Mail Innovations facility
Mar-17-14, 04:40 AM
Package transferred to destination UPS Mail Innovations facility
Mar-14-14, 09:02 AM
Package processed by UPS Mail Innovations origin facility
Mar-14-14, 05:46 AM

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio