<VV> Lords of the car hoards - "Reality" TV

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Fri Mar 21 15:36:24 EDT 2014

Unless they have deed restrictions or an HOA what business is it of theirs?  Freedom has a price that most apparently aren't willing to pay.
I have a neighbor behind one house that has untold chickens, cats and various animals, pens and whatnot in their backyard.  The cats tend to come to my place to die.  I don't care for it but her yard is not mine.  Guess what?  She never complains about anything I do either.
I'll bet untold numbers of Corvairs have gone to the crusher because neighbors have complained about things that are not their business.
The neighbor to the other side has people living in the garage that used to toss their beer bottles and cans in my yard.  Guess what?  I asked them to quit and they did.  I didn't call the police or the code Nazis.  I wouldn't have even if they didn't quit.  It's better to let them be than give up my rights.  Guess what?  They have never turned me in for anything either.

Joel McGregor

From: virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org [virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org] on behalf of Sethracer at aol.com [Sethracer at aol.com]
Subject: <VV> Lords of the car hoards - "Reality" TV

One thing I do agree on - Why did the guys neighbors stand
for the hoard  in the back?
Seth Emerson