<VV> 1965 Monza convertible

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 23 02:00:29 EDT 2014

Joe,

I'm back home now and have a better monitor to view.  Also, today the Old
Car Price Guide arrived.  It says that a '65 Monza Vert in class 3 condition
is valued at $7,430 PLUS add 20% for the 140hp engine.  From what I can tell
in the pictures, I'd suspect that it will fall into the class 3 category
once you get up close and personal with it.

The 13 inch tires have become hard to find, so the larger wheels might be a
blessing in disguise.

PS - OCPG is NOT a bible, just a guideline.

Later, JR