<VV> Generator/Boiling Battery

Ken Lundy klundy at optimum.net
Tue Mar 25 12:42:57 EDT 2014

Thank you Bill.
Just for clarification, is it necessary to flash the regulator terminals
when connecting to an existing generator?
Some folks are saying that’s only necessary when installing a new generator
with the new voltage regulator.
If flashing is necessary in my case, please describe the procedure.
Regards,
Ken Lundy
NJ
64 Convertible