<VV> Fleet inventory reduction - No Corvair

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 25 15:59:00 EDT 2014

     As my retirement as a public school teacher (my day job) approaches, it is time to reassess my "project load" as the carb restoration business continues to expand and include other models.
     I have a couple of vehicles to move, and am hoping for some interest from our group or friends of yours, or friends of your friends. I am selling my 1972 M/M Caddy Commercial Combi Hearse/Ambulance (ghost busters) and/or my 1995 Impala SS. The former might be nice to haul parts to shows and everyone who has seen it says it is a killer ride. The 472ci drive train might make for a wild ride in another platform (only 82K on it). My SS needs cosmetic restoration, but is a dependable and stylish daily driver which will surely continue to appreciate in value. A personal response or referral would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Grant The Carbmeister Young
Central Florida