<VV> zipper lube

Ebarr19 at aol.com Ebarr19 at aol.com
Sun Mar 30 20:37:38 EDT 2014

When I had my Fitch Sprint convert, I also left it zipped up and when I put
 it down I also placed a towel around it until while at a car show in the
Tampa  area and a hot day it put the imprint of the towel in the window (
Black cover )  It took me a long time to remove the imprint with a hair dryer.
So in hot  weather I would advise using a soft cloth next to the window.
 Gene Barr

In a message dated 3/30/2014 5:52:55 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,