<VV> FC starter nosepieces, variations.

William J. Meglen tirediron4 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 23:35:10 EST 2014

Thanks for the input!  Unanimous that '60 nose is what I have and that the starter nosepiece is unique to the  Corvair. I have other Chevy starter motors.  Jury is out on causation but all 3 opinions offered are valued.  I will install the ’60 starter or nosepiece as long as it doesn’t materially affect access from above on my ’62 Rampside. Appreciate the responses.