<VV> Seeking Recommendations - seats "proof of concept"

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Wed Nov 5 13:47:11 EST 2014

That was a problem for me, fitting 3-point seat belts from the “source car” since (a) mine is  convertible, and (b) there is no place to fit the belts without drilling new holes in the Corvair floor!

I like the classic look of the Corvair “bucket” seats, but they are not very comfortable or ergonomic, but finally correct colors is another problem, without getting into some real money!

Thanks for the hints …

Charlie