<VV> Urgent - Ultravan in Arizona needs a Corvair rocker arm in Williams, Flagstaff or Phoenix

Larry Forman larry at forman.net
Wed Nov 5 15:57:57 EST 2014

Hi JR,
Not sure, but I am pretty sure Carl has sufficient people to contact in
the Phoenix and Apache Junction area once they get there from Williams.

I have not heard from them today, but I think they are likely OK at this
point.  There are several people who offered to ship them what they need
to their Phoenix-local destination, if needed.

I suspect we can stand down from this issue unless we hear otherwise.

Thanks for the help,

Larry