<VV> Upgraded Seats

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 5 17:41:15 EST 2014

                                                                                                                   B"H

Charlie:  I'm not sure how much money would be considered excessive, but I had a local tailor sew bucket seat upholstery for my 66 Monza that would look close to the original, using the correct color and pattern vinyl (by the yard) from Clark's, for a pair of seats from an '89 Nissan Maxima.  While they will never look like the original '66 Monza buckets, the do look like they belong in the car (I even put the buttons on the upholstery) and he charged me $300. for the pair.  They have headrests, don't fold forward unless unlatched, and even have manual lumber and height controls!

Naturally they are a heck a lot safer than the original seats, which were completely gone (upholstery and cushions tattered, frame rusted) anyway.  I depend on my Monza for daily transportation, I need her to be safe, comfortable to drive, and dependable :)

Best regards...Bill Hershkowitz  66 Monza Sport Sedan 110 PG A/C