<VV> Status - Ultravan in Arizona needing Corvair rocker arm

Larry Forman larry at forman.net
Thu Nov 6 02:28:39 EST 2014

Everyone,

I received a quick note from Carl and Fran in UV 400.   They arrived in
Phoenix with no problems with  one cylinder disabled.
They will call one or two places in Apache Junction tomorrow. They have
a friend in nearby East Mesa so they can visit and repair at that time
tomorrow.

Looks like Carl has it in good hands.   He will report once it has been
fixed.

Thanks for all the help and advice from everyone.

Larry

On 11/5/2014 2:06 PM, Larry Forman larry at forman.net [UltraVan] wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I just received the following brief message from Carl and Fran:
>
> "On the road. Stopped to visit friend. Arrive in Phoenix in 2 hours.
> Will post tonight."
>
> So it appears they are doing fine and likely have a plan for the rocker
> arm or will post otherwise.
>
> Thanks for all the help from everyone.
>
> Larry

---