<VV> Early Corvair Door Latches - photo comparison between 60-62 non-safety and 63-64 safety latches

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Nov 6 12:01:01 EST 2014

Hi Bill,

Thanks very much for the explanation and photos, I'm not sure I really want to go to the trouble.  We've largely solved the ejection risk by a full seatbelt install (three point front, lap rear).  OTOH, At some point I may well have the doors off the wagon and taken apart for restoration, that change sounds like a fairly straightforward mod that would lend a little additional safety in a crash.

--Bryan