<VV> CORVAIR ENGINE FOR AIRCRAFT

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Thu Nov 6 16:27:01 EST 2014

I know of a mostly complete 110hp corvair motor that is now for sale near
Oswego NY. The guy who built it has become mostly disabled. It is in his
garage.  I do not think it has been run yet. I arranged for all the new parts
for him  several years ago, with a disclaimer because of aircraft use. The
crank has been  modified , the manifolds made etc. Details? contact me . We
still do ham radio  at least once a week. He is N2YEK if you know how to
decode that. I know he sure  could use the money , even if it will break his
heart to give up aircraft  building.
Regards, Tim Colson