<VV> Seat Recommendations.

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Fri Nov 7 02:57:23 EST 2014

Of Course, Kent Sullivans notes on doing that installation included the
extensive bracing that he did add to insure the safety of that  installation.
He didn't just bolt them down. I can't say if other have done  that. I can
say that I have tech inspected cars for would-be autocross  competitors who
thought that a block of wood as a spacer, a bungie cord as a  retainer or
other inane solutions as sufficient. Uh - no.

-Seth

In a message dated 11/6/2014 11:27:41 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,