<VV> Corvair neon sign

wrsssatty at aol.com wrsssatty at aol.com
Tue Nov 11 10:13:44 EST 2014

I have no idea as to value but don't care since I have no intention of selling mine.  I'm weighing in on this thread to say that although I have the original transformer that the sign came with and although it seemed to be working fine, I was persuaded to replace it with a new, modern transformer that I was told would be safer.  I still have the original, if I or a subsequent owner ever wants to go old school.  You might also want to consider swapping out for a newer, supposedly safer (and certainly smaller, lighter and less obtrusive) transformer.  Enjoy yours in good health!

~Bill Stanley