<VV> MY neon sign story

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Tue Nov 11 20:07:40 EST 2014

Update. The lead broke off the electrode as I unloaded the sign from the
car. Today , I went to my old business to twang my memory from old customers
that did that work. They called the guy for me , and he said he could
probably  put 2 new electrodes in and regass it properly for less than $80.  The
ballast is something I can update myself using the original case. So new
wires and the electrode repair will put it in my upstairs shop window on a
timer  soon. When that lead broke I was VERY depressed!.
  Regards, Tim Colson