<VV> Sunoco Corvair has been sold!

Vairtec Corp vairtec at comcast.net
Wed Nov 12 11:26:33 EST 2014

Rick, my '64 coupe went to the UK as well.  The guy who bought my car is
also the owner of the yellow late model that most of us know only by the
video of it smoking its way around the Goodwood circuit.  Hurley Heywood
was driving, and was not familiar with what would happen to a Corvair if
the fan belt came off.

I would love to put your guy in touch with my guy, but my computer
crashed earlier this year and took all the contact information with it.

Congratulations on the sale, and if you decide that you's like to race a
Greenbrier next I can hook you up...

--Bob Marlow