<VV> How to post to <CorvairForum.com>?

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Wed Nov 12 14:02:49 EST 2014

I did post my antenna pix to the Forum?
How did I do that without knowing it was done?
Can you link me to what I posted at CorvairForum.com?

I meant "How to post to Forum?" as in <www.corvairforum.com>, so members can
search for it there, since it's a bit harder to search VV for specific
topics.

I think of VV and www.corvairforum.com as knowledge bases, but each has its
own advantages and quirks, the biggest being that pix on VV are not "inline"
with the message to which they refer (i.e., links buried at the bottom of
emails.

I've used links to my Facebook page, but then everyone gets them, and I
can't limit it to VV viewers.

Charlie