<VV> 1965 Corsa Coupe Window Sticker and Trim Plate

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Thu Nov 13 14:29:33 EST 2014

Here are the plates I could find :

Production date code "06B" could be either 1964 if it was in an early
production run, but the VIN 277816 seems to indicate a later production run,
so she was built between June 7 and June 11, 1965 (assuming work week Monday
to Friday)?

There are lots of pages online that purport to decode this data, but all
that I have found simply decode their particular car(s).

Is there a composite list of what the trim codes mean, without drilling
through all the myriad individual examples that have been posted to various
sites?

If not, is someone already putting something like that together?

Charlie

PS: I sent this to VV as well, but it will take a while for the pix to be
scrubbed and linked via external URLs.

I didn't want to post yet another arcane and esoteric example to
CorvairForum, until I have a more complete set of data.