<VV> Oil pump

Ken Clark kcvair at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 13 20:35:45 EST 2014

Thanks to all for the info, I will get it solved one way or another, will take all info received into consideration.  I did however fail to mention that this engine was rebuilt several years ago with new bearing, rings etc., but does not have 100 miles on it as it has sat in the Lakewood for at least 3 years and not run for at least 2 of those years.  It does seem like a strong engine when I drive it, so that part is fine.  Hope to have it in good condition to take to Knoxville next summer.
Ken