<VV> Oil pump

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 13 21:32:32 EST 2014

Hi Ken,
I have a couple of questions that may or may not apply to your situation. When the engine was rebuilt was anything done with the oil pump? What kind of oil do you have and what viscosity? What kind of oil filter? Is the oil in good condition (any gas mixed in)? Let us know what you find. I look forward to seeing you in Knoxville.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301