<VV> Corvair Exterior and Interior Color Code Chart?

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Thu Nov 13 22:32:48 EST 2014

Yes, I want to decode the Corvair I have now, so "Thanks."

However, I would like to find a list/chart that comprises all of the codes,
so if I get a Corvair that has a paint code of "X-Q" I won't have to hunt
for someone else's car that has "X-Q" to see what color mine was supposed to
be?

See attached for one I put together for 1969 Corvair Exterior and Interior
Color Codes from a VV guy a while back. I also have this in Excel, and will
try to populate it with codes for other years if I can find them?

Since I have a Corsa with "Y-Y" body color and "713" interior.
I've found someone's page that has a Corsa with a "713" black interior.

I also have a white 1965 Monza convertible with a black top and tan
interior.
This car has a body code "C-1" and interior code "706" on its tag.

Interior colors for 1965:
-----Which code is "706"?------
MEDIUM DARK FAWN POLY
LIGHT FAWN
MEDIUM SADDLE POLY
MEDIUM FAWN POLY
DARK SADDLE POLY

However, so far I haven't found anyone with body code "C-1" (should it have
a white top?) and interior code "706" (was there more than one "tan" vinyl
as there was with interior paint?)

I'm looking for an interior chart similar to this one for exterior paint :
Code	Color
----  -----------------
A	Tuxedo Black
C	Ermine White