<VV> Brake Upgrade to 63 Monza, (Vairforce One)

Jim Davis jld at wk.net
Fri Nov 14 17:05:06 EST 2014

Your RPV explanations are backwards, drums require 10 psi residual
pressure valves and disk require 2 psi RPV.  The springs to pull the
shoes back from the drums are much larger than those "O" rings that pull
the pads back from the rotors.  Unless the MC is below the wheel
cylinders or calipers RPV are not needed.
Jim Davis