<VV> Misc motor Stuff available CNY area

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Mon Nov 17 17:58:27 EST 2014

Any need for used 64 cylinders with matched up pistons/rods?  I also  have
some "decent" used 64 cylinders only. I also have other late sets available
, if you are putting something together on a budget...and willing to risk
used  pistons etc. They all "look" good , I got rid of all the known bad
ones. I also  have some extra block assemblies .
  Reasonable offer  plus shipping (postal money order)   F.O.B. Memphis NY
13112.
Please contact me direct for details. I need to make room on my shelves
soon.  There are other parts coming up as I dig them  out.      Tim Colson
_n2vzd at aol.com_ (mailto:n2vzd at aol.com)