<VV> EARLY FM RADIO

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Mon Nov 17 19:56:29 EST 2014

Without looking it up , it is a 71-72 Chevy truck rare  option radio.  It
was mostly on the deluxe camper pickup package. It looks identical to early
Corvair , but has shorter shafts and a slight difference at the vol control
mount. It can be sued as is , but better with correct tuning shaft and
volume  control installed. I have all Delco radio service sheets and engineering
 notes from when I worked on them as a warranty station. I will look it up
tomorrow . I have used other Delco radios from that period modified to fit
Corvairs. I put several Pontiac  AM FM radios in Corvairs over the years
because I could get them cheap. They look like a stock AM early radio, but
the  end pushbuttons were the band change , no slide bar. I do have a few
Delco  radios here waiting for my review , then sale. I will list them  soon.
Regards, Tim Colson

In a message dated 11/11/2014 9:15:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=898317866847525&set=oa.6091424225307
24&type=3&theater