<VV> Back up switch

Rnojunkmail@aol.com Rnojunkmail at aol.com
Wed Nov 19 12:25:27 EST 2014

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone
Just spoke to Mark at Clark's...I was wondering why my back up lights went on (63 monza coupe 4 spd) in first third an reverse.  T here are no wires connected to the two terminals of the back up switch. Why do the back up lights do on? Mark said that there i s probably another switch attached to the shaft further forward under the tunnel. Apparently these things were sold as a remedy for bad back up switches before you could buy the ones that are currently on the market.  WHO KNEW? I 'll find out after I remove the tunnel. It's 25 degrees here so I'm not that anxious.