<VV> Auto Instrumentation specials from a Silicon Valley Company

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sat Nov 22 17:15:23 EST 2014

The company linked below is based here in Silicon Valley. They offer a lot
of Automotive gauge specialties. I have one of their O2 gauges. They also
offer  a daisy-chain system where you can display readings from many
different sensors on one programmable display gauge. The prices are  reasonable,
and they are having a Black-Friday sale (not exactly unique, but a  chance to
save some money.) By the way, their DM-6 gauge will fit right  into the
Corsa Gauge mounting kits I sell. E-mail back for info. - Seth

Check them out at:

http://www.plxdevices.com/BlackFriday.php