<VV> Late Model Corvair rear quarter windows?

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Tue Nov 25 03:41:02 EST 2014

Is there already an pictorial "essay" on removing/replacing Late Model
Corvair rear quarter windows?

I have a '67 Monza and a '66 Corsa both of which have problems with sticky
or non-functioning rear windows.

I'm pulling them out of both coupes, which are way different than
convertibles and sedans.

It's been quite an adventure, even with the assembly and body manuals, so I
thought some more information might help me, or if not available, I might
try to document what I find to work, and post any caveats to help others
avoid the pitfalls that I find along the way.

Can someone send along a link to whatever pages are there?

I tried searching the CorvairForum and stock.Corvist.org but I get a lot of
red herrings, but no "rear quarter window" pages?

Is there a keyword that might get me closer if there is something there?

Thanks!
Charlie