<VV> LM Rear quarter window mechanics

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Thu Nov 27 04:03:48 EST 2014

Nick et al. ~

Here is my documentation of the operation of the LM rear quarter window mechanics so far (I’ll add to it as I get more into the job):

http://www.corvairforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=225 <http://www.corvairforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=225&t=9201&p=61772#p61772> &t=9201&p=61772#p61772

Here is what I have so far on the front door glass:

http://www.corvairforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=225 <http://www.corvairforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=225&t=9141&p=61298&hilit=Door+glass+mechanism#p61298> &t=9141&p=61298&hilit=Door+glass+mechanism#p61298

I want to post this to the “Stock Corvair” site too, but since I started here, I didn’t want to separate  them.

Is there a way to cross-link the sites, or copy this to the other site(s) ?

Please feel free to let me know what to add/delete/correct, i.e., “proof read” it for me (and for anyone who may want to use it, so it’s right!

Thanks!

Charlie