<VV> The great puzzle

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 23:00:21 EST 2014

Matt is headed the same way I am. You say you disconnected the crossover?
That is where the PCV is connected and that system has to be connected so
the crankcase can breath, if not, you will get high crankcase pressure and
the resulting oil.

Also, what rings material, what crosshatch pattern on the cylinder walls,
what breakin procedure used, and lastly, how many miles on the engine since
rebuild?

Mark Durham
Hauser, Idaho
62 Monza coupe Red/Red 4 speed