<VV> Friction modifier additive for engine and transmison oils

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 2 18:20:20 EDT 2014

If you've been using synthetic oil, your engine is likely pretty darn clean
on the inside.  If not, and if you add the MMO, you might end up with more
leaks than you currently have as the sludge gets cleaned away.

I like 15W50 Mobil1 for a number of reasons.  One of those reasons is the
1200 ppm of ZDP.  But, that is really a different subject.

Later, JR