<VV> Corvair Heritage Day

Rod Murray rmurray at pittsburghpenguins.com
Fri Oct 3 09:32:48 EDT 2014

Nice...actual build sheet is like gold!

From: DTerry8123 at aol.com [mailto:DTerry8123 at aol.com]
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2014 9:14 AM
To: Rod Murray; virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: Re: <VV> Corvair Heritage Day

Back in 1980, when I was installing new upholstery in the Corsa, I found the build sheet attached to the seat bottom, That along with the engine date of 11/19 helped to verifiy the date.

Dan Terry
1965 Corsa 140 coupe

In a message dated 10/3/2014 7:33:42 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, rmurray at pittsburghpenguins.com<mailto:rmurray at pittsburghpenguins.com> writes:
Dan how did u determine the exact assembly line date?  I'd love to know that for my 66 MONZA.

Thx, rod

Mobile device...Have a great day!

> On Oct 2, 2014, at 11:58 PM, DTerry8123--- via VirtualVairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org<mailto:virtualvairs at corvair.org>> wrote:
>
> I couldn't drive my  '65 Corsa today. It is in the shop being  painted. I
> should have it back in a day or two. I scheduled it in the shop so  that I
> would have it back in time for its 50 th birthday. It came off the  assembly
> line at Willow Run on Nov. 28, 1964. I bought it on Nov. 17, 1966. So I  have
> two birthdays to celebrate in November.
>
> Dan Terry
> 1965 Corsa 140
> Corvair Atlanta

Rod Murray
Senior Director, Production and Game Presentation
Pittsburgh Penguins
rmurray at pittsburghpenguins.com<mailto:rmurray at pittsburghpenguins.com>
Office: 412-255-1906 | Fax: 412-255-1980 | Mobile: 412-719-3449
CONSOL Energy Center | 1001 Fifth Avenue | Pittsburgh, PA | 15219