<VV> GWFBT Vendor prizes - NO NEED to Attend! EMAIL CORRECTION!! and more prizes!!

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sat Oct 4 17:01:44 EDT 2014

Posted by: volleybob (72.234.73.191)
Date: October 02, 2014 07:39PM

For those not able to attend the Toss in Palm Springs, Oct. 24-26 and would like to participate in the drawings for the prizes from our Corvair vendors, the San Diego Corvair Club (Host) will sell numbered drawing tickets to those interested.
The prize cetificates for vendors parts are as follows
1) Clarks Corvair $1000 cert
2) Clark's Corvair $750 cert
3) Calif. Corvairs $750 cert
4) Raffee Covairs $500 cert
That's $3000 in Corvair parts and we thank those vendors for their participation.
Here's how to purchase tickets.
Tickets are $5 each or 5 for $20
Email to our Pres. Mike Rodgers(drmikedc at cox.net) how many tickets you want, along with your home address. He will mail them to you. Next, return the stubs along with your check. They will be recorded and entered in the drawings.
IMPORTANT! Please respond ASAP as we will need your entry no later than Oct. 20th.
We will announce the winners both at the Toss and via the Forum on Monday Oct.27th.
Good luck to all.
Bob Bacchi - SDCC Treasurer

MORE PRIZES!!
First, Bob Helt is donating 12 of the four different technical books he has written on Corvairs. These books have been invaluable to those who work on their cars. They will be given out at the hourly drawings.
Second, Dann Weinoe (god I hope I spelled his name OK) Owns Velo Mfg in the San Fernando area of L.A. and he manufactures some specialized Vair parts. He is donating them to for raffle at the Toss. I will list these later.